lauantai 13. toukokuuta 2017

I nearly died

Sattuu heti jos muistelee yhtään vuoden takaista hyvää aikaa. Pitää siis vaan unohtaa. Tämän kuvapostauksen lyriikat on Garbagen Vowista. Niiin hyvä!
... I can't stop when it comes to you 
 You burned me out but I'm back at your door 
Like Joan of Arc coming back for more
I nearly died
I nearly died 
I  nearly died
I came to cut you up 
I came to knock you down 
I came around to tear your little world apart 
I came to shut you up 
I came to drag you down 
I came around to tear your little world apart 
And break your soul apart
You burn and burn to get under my skin 
You've gone too far, now I won't give in 
You crucified me but I'm back in your bed 
Like Jesus Christ coming from the dead
I can't stop when it comes to you...

... I nearly died

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti