maanantai 10. elokuuta 2015

Somewhere I Belong

Nämä kuvat on kauhean samantyylisiä mutta whatever. Lyriikat teinivuosien lempibändiltä Linkin Parkilta ^_^
When this began
I had nothing to say
and I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
I was confused..
And I let it all out to find
that I’m not the only person with these things in mind

I wanna heal, 
I wanna feel 
what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
... I’ve got nothing to say
I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face
I was confused
looking everywhere only to find
that it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind
So what am I?
What do I have but negativity
... Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own...


I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hienoja kuvia! En tiedä tunnetko urbaanilegendaa kuin ''black eyed children'', mutta näistä kuvista tuli nämä creepyt lapset mieleen :s :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos ^_^ <3 En oo kuullu siitä urbaanilegendasta! Aion kyllä googlettaa (rakastan kauhuleffoja ym) :D

    VastaaPoista